– Cuckoo clock demonstration, Rhine fall
– Chapel Bridge, Lion’s Monument, Lake Lucern,
– Bucherer, Cable Car to Mt Titlis
– Olympic Museum
– Chillion Castle, Statue of Charlie Chaplin
– United Nations Peace Palace
– Flower Clock, Jetd’Eau Fountain
– Reformation Monument
– Bear Pit, Clock Tower, Old Town
Next, visit the renovated 14th Century covered wooden Chapel Bridge. (Should Mount Titlis be closed for maintainance or due to adverse weather conditions, we reserve the right to replace with other program).
Today, travel to Vevey and make a photostop at the famous statue of Charlie Chaplin. Thereafter, we continue to Montreux. we shall make a photo stop at the most beautiful historical medieval fortress in Switzerland – the Chillion Castle (Entrance Fees to the Castle is excluded). Thereafter, we will make our way to Lausanne. In Lausanne, a photostop will be made at the elegant, yet modern and famous Olympic Musuem. Next, travel to Geneva and start an orientation drive in Geneva which passes the United Nations Peace Palace, the colourful Flower Clock, the Jetd’Eau Fountain soaring over 400-feet into the air and the Reformation Monument, a reminder that this is the town of John Calvin.