– Royal Mile
– Holyrood House and Arthur’s Seat, Princes Street, Edinburgh Castle
– George Square , the Kelvingrove museum,
– Glasgow Cathedral, Gallery of Modern Art,
– Glasgow Science Centre
– Blue Lagoon, Þingvellir National Park
– Geysir and Strokkur, Gullfoss Waterfall.
– Skalholt Cathedral, Vik Black Beach.
– Trafalgar Square, White Hall, Downing Street, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Chinatown,House of Parliament
**For group joining the 14days program, D1 – D9 as above, the rest as follows:
Then, we continue to London via Oxford. Upon arrival in London, we shall start our sightseeing that brings us to the Trafalgar Square, Whitehall, Downing Street, the Houses of Parliament with their trademark clock tower. The world famous timepiece “Big Ben” refers not to the Clock Tower as many people presume but to the largest bell in the chime.
Next, is the Westminister Abbey which housed a community of monks as early as AD 750. Move on to Buckingham Palace which has strong symbolic interest and is one of the city’s biggest draws. Thereafter, we retire for the night after our sumptuous dinner.