Not many people are aware that further south of Sentosa, there exists multiple islands belonging to Singapore’s sovereignty. These islands feature amazing landscapes and is a great choice for relaxation and time for unwinding.
This value can be use for a maximum of 4 persons in a tour.
Program highlights (listed below), transportation on Singapore mainland, transportation to the islands and guide services for 8 hours.
Lunch is not included
Visit to St John’s Island
- See beautiful landscapes of St John and Lazarus islands
- Hit the beach!
- Enjoy a stroll on the isthmus between St John and Lazarus islands
Visit to Kusu Island
- See the many tortoise found near the centre of the island
- Check out marine life
- See amazing sights from the spit of Kusu Island
- Visit the mosques and Guan Yin temple. Pray and make a wish for blessings, or just enjoy the beautiful architecture.
Time/Date of Departure: anytime until the end of 2021. We recommend to start this program at around 1PM, so that you can have lunch before going to the islands. Alternately, if you wish to picnic on the islands, you can choose to start at 11AM or earlier and you may get a chance to catch the sunset too!
- The islands do not have eateries or convenience store. It is highly recommended to pack a bag of food and drinks. You should also bring along one or two plastic bags for trash.
- Bring some coins if you want to try some luck at the wishing well on the temple in Kusu Island!
- You may want to bring slippers/sandals as you will likely be going to the beach on the islands.
- Please do not run when walking on the spit as it is narrow and rocky.
- Once a booking is made and confirmed, the voucher will be utilised and cannot be returned or refunded if the customer wishes to cancel. A change of date may be possible but is subject to confirmation, and we will require the notice in at least 7 days in advance.