– Anthropology Museum
– Teotihuacan “Place of Gods” – UNESCO World Heritage with Pre-Hispanic City of Teotihuacan
– Zocalo, Mexico Main Plaza
– Mexico National Palace
– Monastery of Yanhuitlan (out view)
– La Borda Square
– Church of Santa Prisca
– Chichen Itza (Seven New Wonders Of the World)
– Castillo de la Real Fuerza (Castle of The Royal Force) – UNESCO World Heritage with “Old Havana and it’s Fortifications”
– Casa del Veguero (House of tobacco farmer)
– Cienfuegos -UNESCO World Heritage with Urban Historic Centre
– Trinidad – UNESCO World Heritage with unique colonial architecture
Depart from Singapore Changi Airport for our journey to Central America via Los Angeles.
*Overnight stay in Los Angeles as our next connecting flight only at next day in the morning.
The 235-meter long National Palace, which was built on the orders of Hernan Cortes in 1529; here we will admire murals by one of Mexico’s most famous painters: Diego Rivera*. Also, The Templo Mayor, ruins are part of the ancient capital of Tenochtitlan