– Vatican City (St Peter’s Basilica)
– Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, Roman Forum
– Fontaine de Trevi, Spanish steps
– Il Campo, Siena Cathedral.
– Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza Miracles,
– Pisa Duomo & Baptistry
– Private Charter Water Taxi
– St Mark Square, Doges Palace, Bridge of Sighs
– Glass blowing demostration, Campanile
– Milan Gothic Duomo, Victor Emmanuelle II,
– La Scala Opera, Scaliger’s castle, Lake Garda
– Chapel Bridge, Lion’s Monument, Lake Lucern, Bucherer, Cable Car to Mt Titlis
– Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Palace De La Concorde
Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport for your flight to Rome – The Eternal City
(we reserve the right to replace with other program if THE MALL OUTLET is unavailable. No prior notice will be given).
Next, is the WestmInster Abbey which housed a community of monks as early as AD 750. Move on to Buckingham Palace which has strong symbolic interest and is one of the city’s biggest draws NB. In the event that EUROSTAR is fully booked, we reserve the right to change to flight or by ferry to London).