Frequently Asked Questions
Must I take the vaccine?
- For your own health and safety, it is best to take the vaccines. Of course, vaccinated passengers are still required to undergo tests and quarantines in the destination unless otherwise stated. However, some countries may allow entry only if you are vaccinated and thus we highly recommend you to do so.
Are there insurance coverage for COVID-19?
- As travel insurance are policies for individuals, our packages do not automatically add travel insurance for you.
- You are able to purchase travel insurance online, some of which have already included clauses to cover for you should you happen to be infected by COVID-19 during your travel. These policies can offer claims for medical treatment and/or costs for your return.
- Note some insurance policies will specify countries that they do not cover due to said countries having higher risk.
- We recommend the following travel insurance: NTUC Income
I booked for air tickets/cruise/hotels/travel packages. What happens if the country is closed due to COVID-19?
- We would like to remind all passengers to check with the agent / online service that you booked with for cancellation policies.
- For customers who have booked with us Super Travels, we will offer to postpone the service and we will aim to minimise administrative charges to zero should the country close due to COVID-19.
- We also highly recommend you to buy any related travel insurance covering COVID-19 and we will be happy to assist you to claim the insurance in the event of a full cancellation.
Flying into Singapore:
- Vaccinated passengers are still required to be subjected to swab tests and stay home notices.
- For Singapore Citizens and PR, you may not have to stay for 14 days Stay-Home Notice if you returned from the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, China (only Mainland China, does not include Hong Kong or Macau), Brunei and Taiwan. Instead, you will simply need to do a swab test and return home directly (via taxi). Once you have received negative results by SMS, your stay home notice will be over. For this reason, we highly recommend you to return to Singapore on Friday or Saturday as the swab results will be released within 2 days and you will have minimal impact from quarantine requirements.
- For Air Travel Bubbles, you will not be required to do the stay home notice. However, if the bubble bursts for any reason, you will be required to serve a 7 day stay home notice when returning to Singapore.
- For Air Travel Corridors, you may be subjected to up to one week of Stay Home Notice.
- You should always visit ICA website to pre-register for the COVID-19 tests and stay-home notice (if required) within 72 hours before arrival.
- If you are overseas in a travel bubble and the travel bubble bursts, you will be subjected to preceding travel requirements when coming back to Singapore.
- If you are a foreigner entering into Singapore, please download the TraceTogether application on your mobile phone and ensure you have internet connection and Bluetooth available at all times.
- Vaccinated passengers are still required to be subjected to swab tests and quarantine measures unless otherwise stated (refer to our travel bubble page).
- You may be required to do a Pre-Departure Test.
- You should go to https://www.notarise.gov.sg/ to download and print a digital copy of your vaccination records as well as to endorse your pre-departure test records prior to travel
- Air travel bubbles do not mean that quarantines are not required unless otherwise stated. If the bubble bursts, all preceding travel requirements will be effective unless otherwise stated.
- If you are travelling on a travel bubble and the travel bubble bursts before your departure flight, you will be subjected to preceding travel requirements such as quarantine at the destination. It is highly recommended that you keep both hard and soft copy of your flight booking to process for a refund or postponement in the event of such situations.
- Please check for and install any relevant mobile phone application that may be required for contact tracing locally. Ensure you have internet connection and Bluetooth available at all times.