Best of Spain & Portugal
– Plaza de Espana, Puerta del Sol, Calle Gran, Alcala, Fuente de Neptunio, Bull Ring, Bourbon’s Royal Palace, University Area, Tapas Dinner, Jewish Synagogue, Church of Santo Tome, Alcazar, Roman Aqueduct, Cathedral, Suckling Pig
– Cathedral, The University, Plaza Mayor
– Cathedral, Giralda Tower, Maria Luisa Park, Plaza de Espana, Jewish Quarter
– La Mezquita, Alhambra Palace, Generalife Gardens , City gate of Serranos and Quart, Town Hall Square, La Lonja, Bull Ring, Cathedral and Little Michael Tower, Seafood Paelle Dinner
– Ramblas, Diagonal Avenue, Sagrada Familia Church, Statue of Columbus, Monjuich
– Monument to the Discoveries, Golden Gate Bridge of Lisbon, Tower of Belem, Jerenimos Monastry, Rossio Square, Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary
After breakfast, we travel to Toledo which was the former Capital of Spain, but, now the Capital of Castile. Here, we make a photo stop at the Jewish Synagogue which is one of the oldest in Europe and the Church of Santo Tome which houses one of the masterpieces of El Greco. Thereafter, we travel back to Madrid for our sightseeing which brings us to the famous street of Calle Gran Via and Plaza de Espana, Puerta del Sol (Gateway to the Sun) and the Alcala, Fuente de Neptuno in the Pasea del Prado with a statue of Neptune standing on a chariot wielding a trident. Plaza de la Cibeles famous for its fountains and surrounded by some of the city’s most important monuments – Bourbon’s Royal Palace, University Area and Madrid Giant Bull Ring. In the evening, we shall relax and dine over a Tapas dinner.