Spain & Portugal Serenade
– Pamblas, Diagonal Ave, Sagrada Familia, Gothic Quarter.
– City gate of Serranos & Cuarte, Town Hall Square, La Lonja, Bull Ring
– Mezquita, Moorish alhambra Palace
– Seville Cathedral, Giralda Tower
– Calle Gran, Plaza de Espana, Puerta del Sol, Bourbon’s Royal Castle, Giant Bull Ring
– Basilica Del Pilar, La Seo Cathedral, Aljaferia Palace
– River Targus, Golden Gate Bridge, Tower of Belem, Jerenimos Monastry, Rossio Square, Marques de Pombal Square
– Fatima’s Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary
This morning, we bid farewell to Alicante as we continue with our journey to Granada with a tour of the Alhambra – a summer palace built by the Moorish Kinds. You will treasure the memory of its architectural beauty, a world of fantasy of “lace in stone,’ surrounded by Arabic gardens and fountains. Continue on to Cordoba which is famous for its great Mosque –
The La Mezquita is one of Islam’s greatest piece of architecture outside the Arab World and this is the only mosque in the world with a Christian mosque built into it!